Can you recommend someone who can come up with a crossover design?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
A couple of years back I acquired a set of 4 German Isophon P170 6" midbass drivers. I think I found them on Ebay when someone was liquidating a large batch of raw Isophon speakers, which I guess were discontinued.

I was able to obtain the Thiel small parameters from the Thiel website, which is a terrific place for anyone needing to look up driver data. Does the data for the Isophon look good?: http://www.thielesmall.com/include/details.asp?ID=725&dtype=1

I would like to build a closed box, monitor sized, speaker for 2 of the drivers, and I'd like to acquire the optimal tweeter and crossover components to mate with the Isophon.

Looking for recommendations.
Thanks for your help!

Since you don't know the frequency response, it'll be hard to design the crossover. If you don't have the tools to measure the freq and impedance curves, I'd recommend contacting Danny at GR Research. He'll measure the speakers for free - you just have to pay shipping both ways - and can design crossovers for you.

I've never used Danny's design skills, but have ordered from GR a few times. Definitely knowledgeable, and great to work with!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.