Thoughts on the GR-T2 Tweeter?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
They sure look great, construction seems very decent and specs look very fine too..

They remind me of my old vifa ht275/d2 tweeters...

The fact they hand you a matched pair accompanied with a measurements-sheet gives me the reassuring feeling the quality will be quite good. :cool:

Not so "main-stream" brands tend to focus more on quality since they have to compete with the bigger names...

v-bro said:
They sure look great, construction seems very decent and specs look very fine too..

They remind me of my old vifa ht275/d2 tweeters...

The fact they hand you a matched pair accompanied with a measurements-sheet gives me the reassuring feeling the quality will be quite good. :cool:

Not so "main-stream" brands tend to focus more on quality since they have to compete with the bigger names...

Exactly, and me without all the necessary measurement tools, having them matched by Danny seems like a good idea. Plus Danny seems like a nice guy to deal with.

What makes it even more interesting is that I'm thinking of buying a matched set of 5 or 7 for a complete home theater setup.

Still, I'd love to see some tests or user impressions of it.

I'd say it can't hurt to buy two first and buy more later...:)

Think I'm going to order a couple myself, 60 USD is not much for a construction like this.

This kind of a design is so common these days that I can't imagine the quality will be disappointing...
:whazzat:

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.