OSD Rock Speakers

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello,

I am looking at purchasing some outdoor rock speakers from a US company called outdoor speaker depot the ones I am considering are OSD® HF15 Ultra Pro Reference Rock Speaker or OSD® HF6 Pro Reference Rock Speaker (pair) and also buying the OSD® HF26 UltraPro Dual Woofer Rock Subwoofer.

I dont knw anythting abouot these speakers except for what is on their website and ofcourse the testimonals are only good, I would expect the compny to leave the bad ones up.

Does anyone have any experience with these speakers and is able to comment on their quality, reliability etc.

Thanks in advance
ikhn42

rock speakers

is there no one out there that has any experience with these OSD speakers or knows anyone else out there who owns these speakers and s willing to give some feedback on them. I am from australia and before I spend alot of moneyy in buyng these speakers and even more in paking for shipping of these heavy bxes some input would be appreciated.

Thanks guy
ikhan42

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.