2006 Iowa DIY Speaker Event Nose Count!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
The time has come for Jason, Doug and I to take a nose count and try to get a sense of who will be attending the event and what speakers you’ll be bringing, if any. Remember, everyone is welcome regardless of whether you bring speakers. Could you please respond to this email with the following information if you’re planning on attending the DIY event?

1. Will you be attending the Iowa DIY event?
2. Will you be bringing speakers?
3. If you’re bringing speakers, what class will they be in?
4. Are you planning on coming to my house for the Friday night social gathering?

That’s it. Your response will be sincerely appreciated and will help us greatly. If you're on the email list, please respond to the email I just sent. If not, please respond to jim AT jholtz DOT com. You know the drill. Substitute the @ and . in the correct places.

We’re really looking forward to seeing everyone and meeting folks that have not attended the event before. It’s a lot of fun and we’re sure you will enjoy it.

See you there!

Jason, Doug and Jim

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.