Suitable Drivers For My Subwoofer Amp

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
hi i am from india
i have a cosmic stereo intergrated amp. COSMIC is a local company. I have altered the amp and put a subwoofer pre amp to the power amp of the unit disconnecting the pre amp intergrated to the system
It produces 150 RMS at 4 ohms
i wana know if anyone can help me selecting a PEERLESS subwoofer component best suited to my amp and if anyone knows contact of any PEERLESS dealer in mumbai
THANK U

hi yusuf
i was not able to locate where i could purchase PEERLESS DRIVERS, but in turn i could locate some shops at LAMINGTON RD who keep JBL, and other good quality drivers
as far as i know u stay at bnaglore, so maybe u ask someone about a shop there who stocks all these stuff or if u can arrange it from mumbai, i will give u the contact of where u can get it from bbay
I really dont see any reason why there wont be a shop in banglore which stocks good quality speaker components
RIKHAV

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.