New LMS v4 users

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I just recently purchased the LMS v4 loudspeaker testing system with the PAC IV chassis and was wondering if there were any new user's out there who would be interrested in exchanging problem's, issues or experiences with learning this program.

Thank's, Doug

Attachments

• loudspkr.gif
    loudspkr.gif
    16.6 KB · Views: 152
Rob;

Thank you for your response to my post. I remember you as Digi on the LinearX forum. You probably seen my post's as well. I don't know where on the planet you are but we are approx 45 min west of Toronto, Canada.

I purchased the LMS program about a month ago but haven't had a lot of time to play with it as I have a "regular job" also!! and being so close to Christmas, I have been quite a busy guy lol.

I purchased the PAC IV system also, but only have the LMS card installed so far. We have our site's set on getting the PcRta in the spring and using the whole thing with a laptop so it will be portable.

I've read through the LMS manual bit by bit as I have time and have loaded the program on my computer and have been getting used to all the tool bars and menu's etc. I've worked through several problem's so far ( read my post's on the LinearX forum). Do you want to keep in touch via this forum or e-mail directly? The advantage to communicating through this forum is that other people can read the post's and it may be of some help to them as well.

Again, thank you for the offer of help,

Later, Doug:

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.