Speaker Software

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Ok im going to attempt to build another pair of speakers but take more time into proper values and box sizes and proper calculations and a decent crossover if i have to.

Can any one suggest some software to run on pc/mac that I can use to play with box sizes before building the boxes ? I’m making a 2 way book shelf speaker with 91db efficient drivers both drivers are 91db efficient. ID like to go ported if I can. But sealed is ok. Later on ill build a pair of subwoofers to throw down that extra little kick..

Maybe a pair of sealed / ported 8” subwoofers nothing over powering but something to give what these speakers wont.

Drivers are Davis 6.5"
and a seas 1" soft dome

Both were expensive drivers and now i want to get down to building them into a book shelf type enclosure.

I can post drivers information if some one wants it.

Thanks

Jase

Ity probably does, but I can run macro's no problem. I have a crossover calc that runs macros OK.

I had this problem before, which was never cured, even with his email help. That's what made me search for and find WinISD. I was just hoping it was fixed by now.

** edit **

Pinkmouse - 4.03 was the original one I had trouble with.

http://www.pvconsultants.com/audio/frdgroup.htm

Thanks!

Geek said:

Got wiped along with everything id D:\ in a software crash ages ago :(

You shold be doing a back up every few weeks. DVD burners are like 40$ a pack of 50 is 15$ Comooon it sooo cheap now.

Any way's Planet10 has done up some Drawings. To help with box design's and other things. I'll post them soon ofthe re-making's

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.