Onkyo 20C

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have just borrowed some speakers from a friend. Google is inconclusive, and I have as little idea as he does about their specs etc. They weigh approximately 40 lbs each, stand 23" tall, are 11.5" deep and 13.5" wide. Here are some pictures - can anyone help ID these speex? They sound amazing btw.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Thanks for any help :)

i'm not really sure how to do this... there aren't really any screws or anything that i can see, there are 4 areas where something's been filled in but these speakers aren't mine and i'd rather avoid messing around to see what i can pry off. chances are i'd have to take the speakers out of their housings to see.

frugal-phile™
Joined 2001
Paid Member
sorenj07 said:
i'm not really sure how to do this... there aren't really any screws or anything that i can see, there are 4 areas where something's been filled in but these speakers aren't mine and i'd rather avoid messing around to see what i can pry off. chances are i'd have to take the speakers out of their housings to see.

Then the drivers pop out from the front.

dave

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.