Norman Labs model 10

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Ever since I started back building speakers, I have folks coming around giving me vintage speakers. Today I had a friend drop off a set of Norman Laboratories Model 10. I can remember them way back when and I was not real impressed with the sound, but the cabinates are good looking and I'm thinking of refoaming them for kicks.

The question is, I can't find any info on the net about them, any one have any clues.

Norman Labs was supposedly started by engineering students from the University of Oklahoma in Norman, OK. In the late 80's / early 90's, the company was bought by a guy with bad business sense; he drove them into the ground and destroyed all the tooling, etc. Dave from Speakerworks in Tulsa, OK bought the remaining drivers and whatnot. Call him for the real scoop on what happened.

Norman Labs was known for their very high standards when it came to cabinets.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.