How should I wire my 1500 watt speakers?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
well the naysayers can win this one, ran into money problems as most people do and had to call it quits, had everything but the x overs, the woofers and the amps done bought and built. Sold the cabinets, and drivers separate and made up for my losses and built myself a computer with the money out of it. At least when i look at the computer i can remember a time when i dreamed up over kill and expensive designs to build and how it was funded from those idiot ideas, ;) . But I'm am sketching up something atm to make a direct competition with the now out dated CV dual 15" full range towers at a budget price point. It's amazing how much prices have changed since last time i was putting together a project. Sorry to be a let down. I think I'm gonna start a saving for this idea and one day revive it within reason of course. :D

Ex-Moderator R.I.P.
Joined 2005
tinitus said:
You havent bought drivers yet; please dont, you will get a very hard time getting it working with a risk of complete waste of hard earned money
You live in USA so it should be easy to obtain a pair from this compagny and have plenty of work getting them together - and I guess you will get tunefull baslines
You may find it boring, but you must crawl before you can walk

http://pispeakers.com/BassReflex.htm

Post 15 quoted

Hi Punk, sorry to hear that you lost money, but dont say you didnt get warned

I feel ashamed and sorry we did go along with your crazyness :bawling:
Keep up the spirit ... and feets on the ground ;)

Dual 15". Can be made for less than $500. Serious party animals.
:smash:

Oops, wrong thread, sorry.

Attachments

• img_0364.jpg
    img_0364.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 229
No teasing, just something put together from existing parts. Pyramid poly woofers, Gefco 6.5" mids and a Pyle horn tweeter. Sealed cabinet but the midrange is open backed. Good for outdoors.

I don't want to steal this thread but I saw Punkr was back so I thought I'd throw that in for fun.

Back to our regularly scheduled programming...

Attachments

• img_0365.jpg
    img_0365.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 189
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.