FYI, Magico Zellaton drivers on Ebay!!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I'm still waiting for a dozen prototype 5.5"'s to come my way....a long story.

These type of drivers, well...didn't Leach (a UK company, at the least-had a pair of these woofers about 5 years back) have a set of 12"'s of a similar cone design, quite a long time ago?

As for these exact advertised drivers, if they have HF break up, they are automatically off my list, being intended for sharp cut offs, which is a no-no. Something funny-in-the-head about such systems. My polite way of speaking about their designers and owners. :p

My principle point about commenting, is that the photos in the advert are idential to the ones on the manufacturing site, which is potentially--alarming.

Lots of people just stick a whole piece of damping material which is a hit or miss situation. Any damping really needs to be patterned to a specific problem. Since currently manufacturing of such large cones cannot maintain consistent enough, you might even find variations from lot to lot.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.