Paradigm Titan, Paradigm Phantom v1, a lot of help needed

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
:bawling:

Hello, please can anybody tell me the Thiele-Small for the 6 1/2 " woofer from the Paradigm Titan? Or if someone has this speaker, can tell me the measure (diameter and long) for the bass reflex port? I'm trying to clone a pair of Titans, for doing so I have the interior volume ( 12 liters) and que exterior measures, but i think i need the Thiele-Small for calculate the port.... (by the way, i will use the tweeter Vifa D19TD-27-08).

My other DIY proyect is a pair of Paradigm Phantom, the old version with a single 8" woofer.... for that speaker i have nothing! just the external measures... so i will need a lot of good luck or a kind person who has it and measure the bass reflex por for me... thanks a lot!!

paradigm-titan-speakers-inside-enclosure.jpg

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Should be enough to work out dimensions, though i'd detune it somewhat.

:)/sreten.

This is from a 1998 or 1999 model of the titan. I have performed a crude t/s analysis. These are not published specs, they're measurements which I took.

Znom: 3.8ohm
Re: 3.5ohm
Fs:40.2hz
Qes: .36
Qms: 7.31
Qts: .34
Vas: 27.6liter

These are not wholly accurate, but something to work with. The box for the titans is 11.2liters, minus the drivers, port, crossover and terminal cup. The port is 31mm x 84mm.

Thanks a lot to both of you, I think the help you gave to me is very useful; since the woofers i'm working with are new but from the 90' (they are replacement parts from an ex dealer here in Chile), well, i have enough for work with the Titans, i'll later tell you how it worked.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.