Dynaudio kit plans

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Dear friends.
I'm in urgent need of the old Dynaudio speaker kit plans....All
models if thats possible.
I used to be the Sole agent (oem) for Dynaudio here in Adelaide South Australia,and had the plans for .....everything dynaudio.
sadly they have walked and i cannot replace them.
If anyone can help me i will be more than willing to share my expertize with you.
Myself and a good friend of mine designed world class Loudspeakers using Dynaudio and Morel drivers for Duntech Audio some 7 years ago.
My knowlage in complex first order filter design should be help to many here in the forum.
Kindest regards.
racoon.

Thankyou Andrew for the information,but in still in need of plans for the xennon/75,Myryx,Septagon,Axis5 and Axis5mkll,Jaydee,juniour,Xennon2,and the Compound series.
Thats a huge ask i know but anything you and the boys can help me with will be a big help.
Im in the Northern Subs mate Greenwith to be exact,How far South are you Andy.
Thanks again mate.
Rod.

No worries mate.
The values your looking for are as follows......High frequencey roll of..2.2 ohms 5watt/15 ohms10watt.

Normal 1.2 ohms 5watt15ohms10watt

high frequencey emphasis 1.2 ohms 10watt...omit 15 ohm resistor.

extreme high frequencey emphasis omit both resistors.

Andy these are the values recomended by Dynaudio.
hope this helps mate.
Rod.

There's some of the kits here too......
http://www.geocities.com/CapeCanaveral/Hangar/2091/dyna2.html

raccoon : Do you have any suggestions on a way to replicate the variovents in the Sirius ? Given that its nigh on impossible to get them from Dynaudio and they're only described as "white" and "yellow" versions .
I can make the vent physically but not sure on what foam to stuff them with..........:confused:

Andrew

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.