Crossover Inductor Determination

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
omni said:
.........as to the validity of my theories......

Respectfully.............Omni.............

omni said:
Svante, I am sorry you chose this thread here for a debate as to the virtues of your simulations package. I have started this thread in the hope that I may get some speaker building advice and help from those who can perhaps relate to my situation as I have outlined from the start. I have asked some very specific questions, seeking help, not all of which have been addressed yet, particularly by you. It is my hope that I can get input from people who have experienced the same frustrations that I am going through, and I would like the thread to grow as I move along this project, addressing the issues as they come up, during its' progress. I am not seeking technospeak, extolling the virtues of your wares, {WHICH I CANNOT AFFORD}, disguised as a sincere desire to help. Tinitus, and Sreten, along with a few others have attempted to keep this on course, Please, let us NOT digress. So, that being said, ANYONE interested in sharing ideas with me, please feel free to read the entire thread, and join me, as we journey through this project..................Respectfully............Omni

Hi,

You were been advised as to the virtues of simulation, of which
Svante's Basta is just one example. The theory in the free manuals
provided with Basta is good reading for anyone inexperienced and
you can learn a hell of a lot from playing with the free trial version.

So you don't want to be shown where the goalposts are, fine,
but IMO you are in no position to judge Svante's motivations.

:)/sreten.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.