FRD Consortium: FRC problem

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I feel stupid on this one, but I'm checking out the FRD Consortium tools and I cannot get the FRC tool to properly resample/extend the loaded curves. I load my measurements and simulations, they show up as expected, I enter into the normalizer, fill in the red numbers of samples and start/end freq., I select appropiate top/low slopes, and then executes the individual transformations... What happens? the FRC stretches the curves over the entire band (closed box rolloff becomes essentiallly a diagonal line) instead of appending anything.. What silly mistake am I doing? :confused:

Similarly, when I select "resample only, preserve bandwidth" of a frd file with 200 samples, resampling to 400 samples, the result is that the data fills the first 200 samples of the data range, leaving the following 200 samples blank (0dB).. Is this a problem with my Office XP, or is it related to how I use the spreadsheet? Sup, please.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.