HiVi vs Peerless new speaker design

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I'm looking at some drivers for my home theater system. I'm trying to decide between Peerless (tweet 811830, mid 830860, woofer 830868) and HiVi (tweet I haven't selected yet, mid M5a, woofer M8A)
Has anyone had any experience with either or have any thoughts.
Also HiVi has 2 lines that are very similar the M8a and M8n, M5a and M5n. Any thoughts between those 2 models.

I'm looking at some drivers for my home theater system. I'm trying to decide between Peerless (tweet 811830, mid 830860, woofer 830868) and HiVi (tweet I haven't selected yet, mid M5a, woofer M8A)
Has anyone had any experience with either or have any thoughts.
Also HiVi has 2 lines that are very similar the M8a and M8n, M5a and M5n. Any thoughts between those 2 models.

I realize this is a very old posting. Does anybody have any independent testing, measurements, experiences with the HiVi M8A and M8N? I have heard from many different sources that the HiVi TSP's are WAY off!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.