Constant Voltage Impedance Measurement

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Svante said:
Why do you find that interesting?

IMO there is no difference between the two (if I understand what you mean correctly) possibly apart from noise sensitivity (which normally isn't an issue).

Well...I'm interested in adding some drivers to LEAP using their LTD model which requires that the drivers be measured with a constant voltage rather than constant current (you need a voltage curve and an impedance curve).

G.

Gcollier said:

Well...I'm interested in adding some drivers to LEAP using their LTD model which requires that the drivers be measured with a constant voltage rather than constant current (you need a voltage curve and an impedance curve).

G.

Ah, ok. Well Leap is as I understand it pretty advanced, so maybe they have good reasons for that.

forr said:
See d'Appolito's book. No real difference between constant current, constant voltage or constant resistance as long as the domain remains small signals.

Yes, that is my thinking too, but here the software obviously required a specific format of input, so that would be a good reason to make the measurements as required.

:)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.