FYI...Insignia Price Drop

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
prerunnerv6 said:
Just saw this on another board....

For those interested, Best Buy has just dropped the price of the Insignia speakers to $35 for a 2-day sale.

YOU ARE THE MAN
thanks for the heads up, for some reason this sale has pursuaded me to buy these.
At a minumum I can test them and compare results with zaph's posting to determine the accuracy of my test jig and speaker workshop.

I went to BB a few hours ago to get a price adjustment and I got the same girl from about a year ago that would not, no matter what I did, refund my money off their web price on a laptop. I had to get her manager to do it. Anywho, she pulled the same crap with me today about not matching the web price and I told her I'll just return the ones I bought that were used for $49 and buy a new pair for $35. Her choice. She gave me a look and made the adjustment. After that I decided to go back and grab another pair for my computer. Boy was she happy to see me back for another price adjustment to their website! :angel:

If you're going to get a pair purchase them off their site and pick them up in the store. They ring up $49 in the store and it's a real hassle to get the price adjustment...sometimes :D

What I did was print out the sale on the web. I also printed out their policy and marked the section that specifically says that they would price match other Best Buy's, INCLUDING the Best Buy online site. This is as long as the item isn't marked "Web Only" or something like that. "Web Only" to me means that they aren't available in stores period. If you can order online and pick it up...that's not "Web Only" IMHO. I gave her the printout and pointed to the policy paragraph. I had my money it a couple of minutes and a new receipt. But I was prepared to do exactly what you did. Give me the discount or process a return and another purchase. Either way, I'm getting the new sale price.

Glad you got yours worked out.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.