Peerless TA305F specs

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I am going to be replacing the foam surround on a old Peerless TA305F, 12 in. woofer and thought I'd tweak my crossover network at the same time.

Does anyone have a spec sheet with Small/Thiele parameters for this driver? I'm looking specifically for Voice Coil Inductance (Le) to attempt an impedence compensation network for the driver. I've called Madisound and they were not able to locate any data for this driver originally purchased in 1983.

I have two of these which I can measure, and also somewhere in the archives (LOL), a datasheet. They were also marketed by Madisound under the name Swan 305 IIRC - was the exact same driver, tho I think someone stateside bought Peerless' equipment and brought production here. This is the finest bass reflex woofer I ever heard - used many of them singly and inpairs in the eighties - many for disco use as well as my own audiophile purposes. Slow gentle rolloff and very strong bass down to 30hz in a 80-100liter box, easy to crossover and very natural sound. I loved them!
Bill Boyd
Cary NC

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.