TAD TH4001 clone project

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi everybody,
This is my TAD TH4001 clone project...:D :D :D
This is prototype.
Material is white birch.
Please see the picture...

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Hi Coax,

Your horn looks superb!

Can you show some pictures of the throat adaptor?
I am very interested in seeing what it looks like.
I know the JBL adaptor used on the 2395 Smith horn has a complex constriction between the compression driver mount and the horn entrance. I wonder if the TAD adaptor is similar?

Cheers,
Ralph.

Administrator
Joined 2004
Paid Member
Hi diycoax,
I'll definitely be interested in the near future, for the moment I'm still recovering from all of the expense of my Onken project. LOL

Send me a personal email at directdotheatedatgmaildotcom when you have a moment. I 'd definitely like to discuss it further with you.

Super great job!

kevinkr said:
Hi diycoax,
I'll definitely be interested in the near future, for the moment I'm still recovering from all of the expense of my Onken project. LOL

Send me a personal email at directdotheatedatgmaildotcom when you have a moment. I 'd definitely like to discuss it further with you.

Super great job!

Hi Kevin,

This e-mail is my personal e-mail: kzhcpts@ms17.hinet.net
Best regards,

kevinkr said:
Hi Diycoax,
Got your email address, you might want to ask a moderator to pull your last post so the spambots don't get your addy..

I'll email you this week-end when I have a spare moment. I am very impressed with your craftsmanship..

Regards..

Hi Kevin,

Thank your appreciating.... :cheerful: :cheerful:
I'm waiting for your e-mail...

Best regards,

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.