My new Spearker Project

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi
I have been lurking around here for a while now reading all the great post and wanted to shear my new project with everyone. I wanted to build a new set of speakers after selling the P3's that I build from G&R Research kit some time ago. I was looking build another kit but couldn't fine one I really like and I didn’t want another MTM style I have had a few of them just wanted something different. I looked at a lot of designs on Tony Gee's site and Troels Gravesen site and others. I would like to thank both of them for there input and answering my e-mails and for the info on their web sites. Also with the help of a friend of mine who also has built many types of speaker’s big thanks goes to his as well for putting up with all my questions. I settled on a 2-way design using Scan Speak driver’s 18W/8545 mid bass and D2905/9500 tweeters. Here is a picture of the boxes I have been working on for months now taking my time so that they come out nice. I will post more pictures, as I get further along I might have then done in the next few months the crossover is going to take some time I want to get it right.

Regards

Dave

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.