dunlavy sc-1

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Maxpou,

We don't know what you're asking as your English is honestly rather poor. It sounds like you're looking for a schematic of the Dunlavy crossover - correct? Do you want to clone it, or modify one you already have? Do you own this loudspeaker? What purpose do you want the schematic for?

Also, your second email seemed like you were upset with us that no one had yet responded, especially with all the !!!!!!!!!! It was only because we didn't understand the first. It's best not to be impatient here, or act like you deserve an answer to your question just because you asked it - sometimes the subject of a posting simply doesn't interest anybody here, simple as that.

Try being more detailed in your questions - and more courteous!

Hi Sdclc126,
excuse me it's true that my english is poor but i try to do my best. i did not want be impatient with !!!!!!. i chose a bad word: i'ts not research but found the crossover for clone dunlavy sc-1.
If somebody has schematic please send me a e-mail. thank you!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.