Help - identify proper crossover wiring

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Purchased a pair of two-way crossovers on ebay that had the right crossover point for some inexpensive bookshelfs I'm making from the "oops" cabinets that Parts Express was offering a few months ago (tweeter hole error)...

My problem (which a search hasn't seemed to answer) is identifying how to hook up the crossover - wiring is marked as follows on the crossover:
* G
* G/B
* B
* R
* Y/B
* Y

I assume B (black) and R (red) are inputs, but can't figure out if G or Y is tweeter/woofer.

Thanks in advance for the assistance. I only have the woofers handy - picking up the tweeters next week.

Trace the wiring. The tweeter hot would most likely go to a capacitor. Then through the cap to perhaps a coil which connects to the other side (shunt) and then to the tweeter.

The woofer lead probably goes to a coil (inductor) and through the inductor to the woofer, which may have some other components (resistor, capacitor, possibly inductor) across it.

I hope I have not confused matters....

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.