Whats a good..

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
hell all i have completed my 2 little mosfet amps and they sound good. i perchased a new plitron transformer and caps. just need case now 9 external one is being built as we sleep and live : O ) now to my questio since i have a turn on thump i was wonderin what is a nice simple circut that will work on my 45 volt rails put both together and it is 90v im going to be using my murcury wetted realays that i got. im looking for some thing like 10 seconds or so. and immediat relay cancel after power is off.

any one help me : O ) some one

humm still not what im looking for all i want is a relay on a 10sec timer no protection is needed for my amps. NONE!

im thinking about useing a 555 timer ic and make a small circuit for time on and no time off. when the power is turned of from psu relays kick out right away when amp is on 10seconds before speakers are applyed to audio out.

j' O : )

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.