davis 17gklv6m parameter,please help!!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
ooops sorry , yes i understand now why you don't find any parameters , there is no much references about this driver , however i found this, although i don't know what it's worth : http://www.lsv-achenbach.de/listen/davis.htm

although the qts qms and such are very different, the other specs are so similar that i find it weird. The mms especially is a bit lower on the 17 , so it could be good specs, and it could be bad.

is this a reference you actually have at your home ? because if it is, this is not so complicated to measure T/S. If you don't have it , i suspect the driver don't exist or isn't in production anymore.

if you are sure it is, i could contact a shop that is in personnal relation with davis and that surely have a bit of information about it

Disabled Account
Joined 2003
Nemophyle said:
ooops sorry , yes i understand now why you don't find any parameters , there is no much references about this driver , however i found this, although i don't know what it's worth : http://www.lsv-achenbach.de/listen/davis.htm

no problem.
thank you indeed for the helpfull link you posted me,it is what i'm searching for.
there are not all parameters but it is better then nothing.

although the qts qms and such are very different, the other specs are so similar that i find it weird. The mms especially is a bit lower on the 17 , so it could be good specs, and it could be bad.

yes the reliability of the parameters of the link are not sure,but is just to keep an approach to the type of speaker.

is this a reference you actually have at your home ? because if it is, this is not so complicated to measure T/S. If you don't have it , i suspect the driver don't exist or isn't in production anymore.

sorry,
i have cliowin,but not the speaker.......or better : some time ago i've measured the davis: spl,imp and t/s,but now in my data base there are only spl and imp !,not the t/s parameters : probably i've loose they.
the driver isn't in production,like you sad.
i can't measure it because is in the hands of my friend too far from me.

if you are sure it is, i could contact a shop that is in personnal relation with davis and that surely have a bit of information about it

oh,will be so kind from you,thank you.
i wait good news from you (i hope).
b.r.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.