|Multi-Way Conventional loudspeakers with crossovers|
Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.
Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving
||Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|1st February 2006, 03:42 PM||#1|
Join Date: Feb 2004
The Loudspeaker Design Cookbook: 7th Edition
Has anyone managed to compare this new edition to the previous one?
I was wondering if the extra information was worth forking out another £30?
The new topics seem to be:
- A major study on cabinet diffraction and reflection
- An exploration of how to produce linear behaviour with low distortion in woofers
- Tips & tweaks to ensure a great-sounding speaker in the new chapter on "Loudspeaker Voicing"
- An updated look at the latest loudspeaker design and room interfacing software products
- Extensive studies using LEAP 5.0 and the Klippel Analyser
The linear behaviour and low distortion woofer topic sounds interesting as does the diffraction and reflection study. The rest is only mildly interesting to me.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Loudspeaker design cookbook over my head||Fmaker||Multi-Way||29||7th December 2011 05:55 AM|
|The Loudspeaker Design Cookbook||udailey||Multi-Way||6||14th March 2008 07:30 PM|
|FS: Loudspeaker Design Cookbook 6th ed. - $10||Lusso5||Swap Meet||0||1st May 2006 04:09 PM|
|Wanted: Loudspeaker Design Cookbook 6th Ed.||DcibeL||Swap Meet||5||19th January 2006 07:10 PM|
|What is E5 in The Loudspeaker design cookbook?||kimbo||Multi-Way||8||31st January 2005 12:11 PM|
|New To Site?||Need Help?|