Pretend you're sitting next to me and ...(Soundeasy questions)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I just got Soundeasy and am trying to figure out how to use it. Perhaps it's just me but I can't seem to figure out what the manual means a lot of the time.

The attached file is an example, (well I tried to upload one! :confused: ). It shows an impulse measurement. From what I infer, the acoustical distance from the mic to the true acoustical center of the driver is 29.025cm so I just subtract the measured distance from the mic to the driver face and that gives me the driver's acoustical center, correct? Have I set the cursor correctly?

Now for the confusing part. The manual then says to "select additional delay" by entering a positive number in the "MLS Delay" field. Does anyone see an "MLS Delay filed?? Does he mean the Fine Pulse Delay field instead? If so, how much needs to be added? How do you tell?

Phil

P.S. How do I display a picture in my message? I uploaded one but where does it get referenced?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.