Jensen Info Needed

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi Guys,

I just nabbed a couple Jensen Speaker Columns and would like to know if anyone here in the speaker area might have further info on these units.
They are labeled:
" Jensen Total Exposure" Model TXC56
8 ohm 100W Code # 220824, Made in Chicago.

They have removable ends for wiring in line transformers if desired and it appears for grill removal also.

I am hoping to find out more info on what the actual speaker compliment is. The grills wont slide out without possibly damaging them.

There is clearly several speakers inside but its impossible to determine size or how many.
Any links to sites or info would be awesome!!
Trout

I got access to the inside sort of. Theres 6 Must be 5 1/4 inch speakers inside with really large ceramic mags. I was able to remove the opposite end to see inside, (go figure).

When I got my flashlite held just right, I can sort of see the cone, They are an orange/redish surround. but look nice anyway. I am guessing some kind of full range.

SOo I guess I'll plug them in and see what they sound like.
6 speakers= 8 ohm? I can not trace the wiring accurately.
Gene

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.