Totem Shaman Clone?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Thanks

Thanks Charles,

it is indeed not a particularly pretty sight.
In my defense: I´m asking on behalf of a friend of mine.

The low-mid could be Dynaudio but I suspect it is a Swans / Hivi speaker from the same family as the one Totem uses in the Forest.
The 8 inch version of that driver unfortunately has a lot more screwholes than I see on the Shaman picture.

http://www.swanspeaker.com/product/htm/view.asp?id=59

Johan

Hi hi...

The two tweeters are definately LFP.. It are the 26T and the 51AT. The supertweeter is still unknown to me.

The 8" bass mid is not a hivi, it must be an original dynaudio or a max fidelity driver...

and the 10" bass driver is the biggest problem.. I cannot find anything that looks simular to it.. If someone knows... you make me very happy!!!!

this car industry woofer youre speaking of is the OLD eD (elemenatl designs)

they havea highish fs, i dont think they would touch 16hz @-2db in room, by any stretch of the imagination, if they did you would need an intensely large LT. IIRC fs in the mid 30s, and the qts definately made it a car woofer.

BUT i coudl be wrong, maybe i dont remember correctly, check it out anyway.

i dont know why you guys are all squabbling over a bass unit so much, a woofer isnt liek a tweeter, it has much less "charachter". if i was rebuilding it i would use a LT circut on one of those pretty new dayton hi-fi drivers.

subwoofer

nemophyle,

it is not a selenium driver, but it is a precision power powerclass pro 10.... but it is very hard to get information of this speaker. it is an "old" model and will not be made by precision power i think...

If anyone knows where i can buy a couple of these.. let me know!

The bass driver is a precision power powerclass pro 10 when i am right.... but it is very hard to get information of this speaker. it is an "old" model and will not be made by precision power i think...

If anyone knows where i can buy a couple of these.. let me know! thanx!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.