Coral, Diatone, fostex drivers in Japan Yahoo Auction

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Please note their service charge.... when you bid

Hi all,

They have service charge. Let's see my example...

I won this Coral M-100 Horn Driver
http://page10.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/m22540864

They then issue me a payment detail as follow

Payment Details:
- Final Auction Item Price: JPY 51,220.00
- Service Fee: USD 61.00
- Bank Charge: USD 5.00
- Local Shipping Charge: USD 15.00
- Overseas Shipping Charge: USD 0.00

For those want to bid japan auction, please take them into account.

Also, they provide different shipping methods and group shipping (I like this service). The overseas shipping charge will charge you after you selected the shipping method. :D

Really a nice pair of Coral M-100.... :D

Best Regards,
Carter

Dear ShinOBIWAN,

I'm sorry for this.

However, I just want to share the bidding experience with all of you only. There are many great stuffs in Japan Yahoo Auction. However, japanese don't ship international. This is true. This is a method that I found can bid the japan yahoo; otherwise, I need has a friend in Japan to do so.....

Thanks ShinOBIWAN. However, i don't think it is a spam. :(
Anyway... I stop here....

Cheers,
Carter

diyAudio Member
Joined 2004
car said:
Dear ShinOBIWAN,

I'm sorry for this.

However, I just want to share the bidding experience with all of you only. There are many great stuffs in Japan Yahoo Auction. However, japanese don't ship international. This is true. This is a method that I found can bid the japan yahoo; otherwise, I need has a friend in Japan to do so.....

Thanks ShinOBIWAN. However, i don't think it is a spam. :(
Anyway... I stop here....

Cheers,
Carter

Aw jeez, now I feel guilty.

Look, I see that your half genuine but there's a lot of these types of posts poping up all over the various forums on the net. They're usually bent deals or just plain not related to the forum they were posted on - at least yours were actually speaker. The point is they nearly always annoy me.

Anyway, I've got over it now. :)

PS. Please don't be put off posting here, you're just as welcome as anyone else.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.