Autocad 3d Model of any woofer driver? ANY?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
No such thing as a "shot in the dark" around here.
In the past I made a drawing of a 12" woofer, so maybe you can use that? If you want I can mail you the DXF file (±215Kb)

Regards

Attachments

• 12inch.jpg
    12inch.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 210
Just make a simple model. If you are just worried about checking clearances and seeing what it looks like it should do.

What I do (although I never use autocad, just solidworks and unigraphics) is just make a simple sketch of the cross-section from what ever dimensions I can find of the driver and revolve it about the centerline.

Attached is a picture of a example. I can email you an IGES if you want, but really i'd think it's easier to recreate yourself than trying to import it in and scale it to your size. I can also send you a DXF, but I've never exported to DXF so I don't know how good the translation is.

Attachments

• woof.jpg
    woof.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 194
GeWa said:
No such thing as a "shot in the dark" around here.
In the past I made a drawing of a 12" woofer, so maybe you can use that? If you want I can mail you the DXF file (±215Kb)

Regards

yes...PLEASE PLEASE pretty PLEASE, email me the dxf file...my email:
ssabripo "at" gmail.com

:D

I hope it is a 3D model ;)....

I believe this is what you are looking for...

www.bagend.com technical section, 3delfdrivers.zip..

Enjoy...
Thanks Qi, but these are 2D sketches only...I'm looking for a 3D model to use...:(

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.