silver flute 5.25" zma & frd needed

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hey all,

Does anyone happen to have zma and frd files for the silverflute W14RC-25-08 non-shielded 5.25" driver. I was wanting to try the free crossover design programs since I have two of these. The impedance plot I found doesn't have the scale marked.

any help appreciated,
TIA

Brady

I've got some, but I guessed on the impedance scale based on Zaph's impedance plots, so how accurate they are is really suspect. However, my simulations look good when I simulate Zaph's filter, so I think I'm at least in the ballpark. The impedance is pretty flat other than at resonance, so even if the scale is off, it's not going to have a dramatic impact.

If you want my files, email me at jim85iroc at yahoo dot com and I'll send them to you. I've got the 4 and 8 ohm undshieled versions and I've already run a hilbert transform on them to get minimum phase.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.