poormans floorstanding tv\ht speakers

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
hey everyone. ive been looking around a little bit. i was looking at the zaph audio B3 bookshelf speakers, and other similar products.

im on a small budget, maybe $100 for drivers and crossover parts. im looking to get some good [fullrange] speakers out of it. i will have a substage in the future, but its not that important right now.

im looking for a pair of drivers from PE that would work well for watching movies and TV - i will be using this amplifier

http://www.partsexpress.com/pe/showdetl.cfm?&DID=7&Partnumber=300-952

an enclosure design and crossover design would be EXTREMLY helpful - an entire write up would be fantastic. i know there must be lots of them out there that people have done [like the zaph B3 set]

if nothing turns up, i might just go with them because i can use them as PC speakers too.

im not looking for the most amazing sound quality - because its not going to happen for this price, but somthign that will get decently loud, and sound good doing it.

thanks for reading guys, have a good one. and thanks for any help you guys can supply.

wow thanks alot for the link, im working on a set of the zaph B3's with a sonic impact class T amp for my computer speakers. im hoping it sounds nice. i have one enclosure just about done, just needs assebly. all told the pair of these will be just under $100 total to complete.

hopefully after christmas ill have some cash flying round to build some mains. :D

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.