Crossover at speaker level?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi

I'm presently using my Behringer DCX to split the signal between my dipole sub and my dipole fullrange. The fullrange dipole does not have to go trough the Behringer, cause I do not manipulate the signal in any way. So it's only for LP to the sub realy. I do have a autodelay in the beringer, to compensate the runtime tweeter/midrange to bass. I run only small amount of EQ in the bass, and would sacrifice the eq just for a test.
To try a simpler system, I would like to tap the fullrange signal from the main speaker, and LP it to the sub amplifier. I have got hold of a 12dB RCRC schematics which I'd like to try.
Is there any other suggestions on solving this? Any experience on wheter I should just stick to the Behringer, or try something else?

I could also tap the linelevel signal and feed the Behringer and just do the bass trough the DCX. But the signal would be quite low.

Suggestions?

best regards
Bjorn

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.