help me im an idiot

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
hey all im dan and im new to all this custom audio stuff, i like metal hard rock, rock, alternative, dance, drum and bass, basically everything except pop, country and western, oh and opera,basically i wnt to build some seriously big front speakers that will look mean and perform well, tho im not really interested in getting optimum performance from box sizes and ducts unless this is completely necessary, i want 2 or 3 sub in each, drivers and tweeters, so around 5 - 7 components per box, this is not going to happen overnight obviously so im looking at doing it over a few months, cost isnt really going to hamper me so i want some quality components, i was thinking of making te boxes transparent with some fairly thick perspex, will this work? im handy with pretty much any hand tools so construction will be easy enough for me, except for the crossovers, electronic theory has all but been forgotten from my brain, if you guys think that i am not just a full of **** idiot, can yu please please help me because i really dont know where to start, please thank you

Check out the Force "The Perfect 8"
http://www.perfect8.com/

It's transparent....

Or, If you mean the sound is transparent at high volume than a line array you build yourself will do the trick.
I love mine..

Attachments

• hpnx0294.jpg
    hpnx0294.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 192
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.