My Zaph Hi-Vi B3S Single Driver System Project

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I,m getting there.. aaaaalmost done.

Some pictures of the progress.

I,m pretty happy with the result from the veneer.
This is my first diy build ever so what can i expect :)
Everything is handmade, No fancy tools used ;)
Just trying to decide what finnish to use on the baffle..

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

regards

yepp. just glued it on.. i just "rolled" the cabinet on the veneer and put pressure with my bodyweight.. Rolled it back and forth..

No problem, worked lika charm..

the glue i used is called .. mm.. don,t know the eglish word. Contact glue ? well.. i put the glue on,, waited for 10 minutes or so and then just pressed it on.. i keap pressing for about 30 minutes ( rolling it )

Sry for the poor explanation..

Done (well, almost)

Thought i should post some pictures of this popular design.
I first veneered it with jakaranda.
I did not like the result very much so after some time i decided to remove the veneer and apply Birch veneer instead. :)

I very pleased with the result of that.

The baffel is covered with fake leather. and the only problem with that is that the corners di not come out very well. So i will proberly make new baffels and paint them instead. Color is going to be deep red. (shiny).

Well. The pics.
Sorry for the low quality, but i,m not very good in taking pictures.
First, The jakaranda.....

Here, with Birch veneer. ( more lively in real)

And both of them...

Next up, Sub to suit them ..
And proberly Active filter....

Regards
Z:cool:

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.