Bose 301 speakers

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Disabled Account
Joined 2002
partsexpress.com , get the catalog

Basically a

2" Cone Speaker (Can be a midrange or tweeter driver)
3" Cone Speaker (A midrange type driver)
8" Woofer (Just look for a basic 8" woofer)

It will be a little hard finding drivers that look exactly like the Bose layout because the driver types and sizes are a little unconventional.

Bose speakers

I like spacious sound from Bose speakers. Dave if you have these original Bose speakers, especialy 8" Bose woofer, i shall buy them. I live in a Europe, so i can´t buy Bose 301 becouse they are too heavy, shipping is expensive, so i have to build them.

frugal-phile™
Joined 2001
Paid Member
Re: Bose speakers

John007 said:
I like spacious sound from Bose speakers. Dave if you have these original Bose speakers, especialy 8" Bose woofer, i shall buy them. I live in a Europe, so i can´t buy Bose 301 becouse they are too heavy, shipping is expensive, so i have to build them.

I won't have a pr of the original parts -- i did have a single 301 so i've got the parts around for comparison. I'm in North America, so i'd suggest looking around for local stuff 1st, because shipping costs would be most of the value of anything i can send you. Be better to spend that on getting better drivers locally.

dave

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.