Clarity on Seas Thor Kit

Lol @ the cardboard for the cats. I believe they have some sort of natural ability for very complex mathematix. Calculating the most inconvienient place to be in is no small task and needs proper consideration of a large number of variables. Maybe we could get em to assist with calcs in T/L's. ;) Does anybody know if D'Appolito has any cats :D

I can't imagine white will be a problem. Just let me know. Will be interested to the reaction to this @ AxP.

Attachments

• fatthor - hq80.jpg
    fatthor - hq80.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 1,608
frugal-phile™
Joined 2001
Paid Member
Byrd said:
I can't imagine white will be a problem.

White is good...does your render do a hidden line render? Something that ends up looking something like the attached? (and rotated a bit more to show the internals? You do need to trim that brace to accomodate the drivers)

aXp is in B&W.

dave

Attachments

• dalek-horn.gif
    dalek-horn.gif
    6.6 KB · Views: 1,412
jgwinner - something else ;) If you would like to do a render - I certainly won't object. I just threw this together for myself. It is usefull for calculating some of the more difficult cuts and helping to visualise a couple of ideas.

Repute - Yup it was curved. This was one of the ideas I was toying with.

Planet - Are these renders kewl? Anything else?

Scottmoose said:
Nice renders. I like.

BTW, that cat mentioned in the fridge earlier -I hope it had a best-by date on it :D

I am really encouraged by the last group of drawings -- it's about 20 degrees here in NJ so we won't get the veneering done this year. I am thinking not to build an original THOR, just go with two of the new version (in the interim, one of the young men in the household blew out a pair of KEF B139's so I have to rewire them (thankfully they are easy to pull apart.)

when the kids were quite little the reflex port became the receptacle for various Construx, Lego's, and he-man action figures. i would suggest a bottom firing port as illustrated with chicken wire for any similarly situated parent.

LOL

That reminds me of when I bought my Jamo's as demo models from a quite dodgy chain of A/V stores here. "Hi-Fi Corporation"

I opened them up to give them a nice clean. My goodness did they need it. Chip Packets, Sweet papers, somebody obviosly had had a terrible cold and thought that the Jamo's needed further damping with their snot filled rags :bigeyes: - And I dont just mean one or 2. Probably about 10 litres of rubbish altogether.

Top that one :D