Usher 9950-20 Tweeter

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Kind of a long shot, but...

Does anyone know where I could find the specs for the Usher 9950-20 tweeter? Usher's, Zalytron's and Partsexpress' websites give nothing in relation to the various Q specs, the Vas, Xmax, etc..

I bought a Usher 2.5 kit from Zalytron.com and wanted to 'reverse engineer" it for strictly educational reasons -- it's my first kit and wanted to learn as much from the process as possible.

Thanks for any forthcoming help.

JCD

For a tweeter, which has its own closed back volume, specs like Q and Vas are irrelevant. Those specs are used to design a box for volume of a box that the driver will be put into which is meaningful for woofers, but tweeters come with factory designed back chambers, (or just the closed volume inside the motor if it doesn't have a back chamber). If I remember correctly, one way Xmax on those tweeter's are 0.1mm. For tweeters, Xmax is also not much useful either.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.