PE purchased AC W3-871 coming to PE

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
PE sells Aurum Cantus now, but I have my doubts that they now own the company especially considering I've never seen their finished speakers even sold in the US.
http://www.aurumcantus.com/

(Looks like its still owned by Jinlang Audio in China)

Haven't heard anything about TB. The TB 8" sub that was popular for a while I think was a limited run. The rumor I heard was that they were built for a contract but the buyer fell through.

squalor said:
Not personally. Just what I've read from others designing crossovers for them and statements of inconsistent T/S parameters compared to, say, Seas.
I have never used a Tang Band product. My previous post contained a uninformed opinion and was my best impression of a typical consumer.

Do you know what kind of deviation they were having? I think quality consistency problems are not like personal preferences. Pretty touchy when we just throw words around that might effect a company reputation.

Pretty touchy when we just throw words around that might effect a company reputation.
You must be a stock holder....................
Alright, I've had enough, I quit, you win, I lose, you choose, You stay, I'll go. Tangband must be the absolute finest driver money can buy and everyone should sell everything they own and buy as many as they can possibly get. Your right, I'm wrong, good day sir.

AT are the initial for Acoustic Tech not AC

RAW,
Your semi-literacy always amazes me. Sentence fragments. Email writing at its worst. Just like this but less comprehensible usually. In your first post in this thread you used the initials AC and then argued that it was Acoustic Technologies you were talking about and you acted like the people wondering what the **** you were talking about were crazy? No wonder with your communication skills. Jeez.
Greg

squalor said:

You must be a stock holder....................
Alright, I've had enough, I quit, you win, I lose, you choose, You stay, I'll go. Tangband must be the absolute finest driver money can buy and everyone should sell everything they own and buy as many as they can possibly get. Your right, I'm wrong, good day sir.

Not really the best, just some models are popular. No, not stock holder either. I just think we need to know the facts for what is commonly measurable, and feel free to express opinions on things that are not quantifiable.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.