[USA] Freebie: slightly broken Jasper No 200 circle jig

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
OK this forum has been great, I think its the only one on the net that I can relate to and people can relate to me. Anyway, I will give the FIRST person from the continental USA (sorry, international shipping will be too expensive) who posts a reply then emails me with your shipping address.

This is what you will get: It works with most plunge routers and is perfect for the DIY speaker builder. TWO of the mounting holes for the router base have been broken off, because I had a mishap when I lost control of my router and it wound up on the floor, so I had to buy a new jig. I will include the packaging material, which doubles as instructions and the little screws for mounting. This should work with other plunge routers, as there are multiple mounting points that are undamaged.

http://www.partsexpress.com/pe/showdetl.cfm?&DID=7&Partnumber=365-250
An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

The catch is- if you have a Ryobi (and probably Sears, Makita, and Bosch 1615) router, this jig will probably not work, as the holes have been sheered out of it.
Good luck.

eRiCdWoNg said:
OK this forum has been great, I think its the only one on the net that I can relate to and people can relate to me. Anyway, I will give the FIRST person from the continental USA (sorry, international shipping will be too expensive) who posts a reply then emails me with your shipping address.

This is what you will get: It works with most plunge routers and is perfect for the DIY speaker builder. TWO of the mounting holes for the router base have been broken off, because I had a mishap when I lost control of my router and it wound up on the floor, so I had to buy a new jig. I will include the packaging material, which doubles as instructions and the little screws for mounting. This should work with other plunge routers, as there are multiple mounting points that are undamaged.

http://www.partsexpress.com/pe/showdetl.cfm?&DID=7&Partnumber=365-250
An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

The catch is- if you have a Ryobi (and probably Sears, Makita, and Bosch 1615) router, this jig will probably not work, as the holes have been sheered out of it.
Good luck.

Hi Eric, I'd love to have it. I getting ready to diy my first set of speakers in about 4-5 months.

Best - Stan

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.