kingston.neostrada.pl - Raven R2 to Atc mid xover - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Loudspeakers > Multi-Way

Multi-Way Conventional loudspeakers with crossovers

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 22nd August 2005, 11:58 PM   #1
diyAudio Member

Send a message via AIM to b_online Send a message via MSN to b_online Send a message via Yahoo to b_online
Default kingston.neostrada.pl - Raven R2 to Atc mid xover

Hi,

I am soon to order some Raven R2 and Supravox 285 GMF drivers to assemble a 2 way system.

I am planning on using a simple crossover with them, but I remember reading on the www.kingston.neostrada.pl website about a crossover config that really made the Ravens sing.

Basically, on Project 10, Lukasz tried a simple fiilter solution and was happy about the result. However, he kept on feeling that the Raven's had more juice inside them, and kept trying different options until he found a particular filter that trullly transformed the Ravens into an altogether different animal.

The crossover details where hidden somewhere inside the P-10 page in his website. (It was a couple of clicks into one of the sections, I think somewhere where he described a the "instant crossover" he had assembled for trying different xover types without soldering them together - basically a few old style clip binding posts glued onto a piece of mdf-)

I would appreciate if you could either upload or email me any information you might have saved on to your hardrives regarding this particular project, specially the page in the site where he describes the final crossover impact on sound and of course, the actual schematic.

I just want to have a backup plan with the crossover just in case.

Many thanks to all of you,

B

www.kingston.neostrada.pl

Hide this!Advertise here!