The Doominator - my ultimate DIY boomblaster

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
It took the weekend to build. Unfortunately I forgot my camera on saturday. So you'll have to make do without pictures of the parts taking form.

Here's the parts layed out on the ground left there from saturday in order for the paint to dry before assembling them.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Netlist said:
Welcome to the forum, Saturnus.
You might need to provide a login and pass for us to be able to view your work. If the pictures are not too big (<100k, max. 800x600) you can host them here.

/Hugo :)

Sorry. I'll upload them here instead.

Ok, here's pics that were supposed to be in the first post.

:D

Attachments

• dsc00209.jpg
    dsc00209.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 484
Netlist said:
Welcome to the forum, Saturnus.
You might need to provide a login and pass for us to be able to view your work. If the pictures are not too big (<100k, max. 800x600) you can host them here.

/Hugo :)

Sorry. I'll upload them somewhere else instead. That'll take a while unfortunately please be patient.

Can I edit the first post?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.