Apartment Speakers

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Well, I finished my main speakers (I'm sure you've seen my multiple threads on them, haha: http://home.insightbb.com/~bjackson1/done.jpg , they look better in person though, but I digress)

Well, I am back in my apartment for summer schools, since my main speakers are way too large for that, they are in my parents house... You may wonder why I made speakers that I could only use for 1 month a year. I am wondering the same thing about myself.

Anyway, I attached a picture of my current setup (but the speakers on stands are normally to the side, and the sub is placed differently, and that logitech sub has nothing to do with it).. anyway. I want to make two pairs of speakers, one for the current location in the picture, and for my bedroom. I absolutly love the sound of my big speakers, and I went back to my apartment this week, and I can't stand to listen to music on them. They are fine for TV/movies, etc, but they really arn't my thing, so I have been thinking about selling the system you see to make these two pair for the sides if possible.

So does anyone have any thoughts what this system would be worth total (Polk R30 towers, r20 bookselves, Csi40 center, DCM1515 subwoofer), so I could reinvest it.

Also any thoughts for some towers that might work. I'd really like a MTM design, because I really like them aestetically, and sonically. Also, I absolutly adored some Canton Ergo 702 DC, can anyone recommend something that would have similar sonic qualities.

My guess is that the Dayton Reference series would be quite compatable since they use metal dome tweeters...?

Ok have I asked enough questions yet? haha

Attachments

• setup.jpg
    setup.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 165
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.