Morel Supreme 110 or Accuton C12/6 tweeter?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Audist said:
Hi all,

Anybody try the Morel Supreme 110 or Accuton C12/6 tweeter's?
What sound better? :smash:

We get questions like this all the time.

Neither sound better.

Take all the top tweeters, they are all excellent but will sound different, some people will prefer one, some will prefer the other. I'd suggest just buying either, im sure you wont be dissapointed which ever you pick.

Re: Re: Morel Supreme 110 or Accuton C12/6 tweeter?

5th element said:

We get questions like this all the time.

Neither sound better.

Take all the top tweeters, they are all excellent but will sound different, some people will prefer one, some will prefer the other. I'd suggest just buying either, im sure you wont be dissapointed which ever you pick.

Thanks,

What you like more?
And maybe somebody can explain me what the difference in the sound quality and the color?

Thank you very much

Re: Re: Re: Morel Supreme 110 or Accuton C12/6 tweeter?

Audist said:
And maybe somebody can explain me what the difference in the sound quality and the color?
Thank you very much

One sounds orange, the other one sounds brown.:D

Audist, you would be lucky to find a member who has tried both.
Mabe there is, though, but don't expect to have THE answer for your question in a post.
Or you trust anyone's oppinion (which may have different priorities and tastes), or you trust your ears.
5Th Element has already gave you a clue: both are good.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Morel Supreme 110 or Accuton C12/6 tweeter?

carlosfm said:

One sounds orange, the other one sounds brown.:D

Audist, you would be lucky to find a member who has tried both.
Mabe there is, though, but don't expect to have THE answer for your question in a post.
Or you trust anyone's oppinion (which may have different priorities and tastes), or you trust your ears.
5Th Element has already gave you a clue: both are good.

Thanks,

Maybe you not understand me very clear because my English language.

I find the Accuton use in loudspeakers that cost over from 20K-30K $. But not find the Morel supreme 110 in any project.
I'm very like the Rockport Technology loudspeakers that use with the Dynaudio the top Esotar model. I hear that Morel Supreme 110 is very similar to Dynaudio Esotar the top model.
My question if somebody check it and know if the Morel supreme is really similar in sound performance?

My other question is what the sound feature in the Morel and the Accuton? I read that Morel sound warm and emotion (Silk dome), but I never try the Accuton tweeters...

Thanks

Duck-Twacy said:
Maybe the question should be: which one matches my mid unit best?

Hi,
My mid unit if from AudioTechnology.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Morel Supreme 110 or Accuton C12/6 tweeter?

Audist said:

Hi,
My mid unit is from AudioTechnology.

I have a CQuenze 18H52 and C23 laying around.

However I heared the More Supreme is a very good match with the Cquenze, so I'm thinking of getting me a pair of 110s.

I'll use the C23 for another speaker, with an Accuton bas/mid maybe

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Morel Supreme 110 or Accuton C12/6 tweeter?

Duck-Twacy said:

I have a CQuenze 18H52 and C23 laying around.

However I heared the More Supreme is a very good match with the Cquenze, so I'm thinking of getting me a pair of 110s.

I'll use the C23 for another speaker, with an Accuton bas/mid maybe

Great! Great!....

Thanks a lot, is the answer that I want to hear :)

Thank you very very much.

Well its the opinion of two experienced speakerbuilders (who also build one this way). I have listened to the result and it was indeed very good.

Of course I don't say that the Accuton is a bad match with the AT pp units, although I suspect it matches better with harder material (like Accuton or Seas Excell alu/magnesium).

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.