"The Monitor"

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I use Irfanview.
Very good quality compression, deals with most graphic files, and it's free.:cool:

Bill is right, pics should be cropped (and not necessarily redimentioned) to the main subject.

Here's a clear one.
Oh, just 40k.

Attachments

• closeup.jpg
    closeup.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 420
Why dont you have broadband Bill? With all the options available you still cant get it huh? That must really suck. 56k is really a bunch of crap! You can get better connectivity with a cell phone nowadays

I remember those days... ohh how I dont miss it!

Back to the project, what is the status? Or are all the details on the website? Doesnt look finished yet!

As requested by many, a serious site overhaul. I'll work on clickable images so that the thumbs are opened in a new window with a larger picture.

P.s. They're playing now !!

For those who have requested drawings, please be patient as I've got a lot of things going on at the moment. I'll put together a "pack" for those interested - should be done somewhere near the weekend.

Cheers,

Richard

http://users.telenet.be/hexateq

BassAwdyO said:
Why dont you have broadband Bill? With all the options available you still cant get it huh? That must really suck. 56k is really a bunch of crap! You can get better connectivity with a cell phone nowadays

I remember those days... ohh how I dont miss it!

I'm just a stone's throw from Silicon Valley and broadband was totally unavailable here until about 3 months ago. Having a slow connection is a pain.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.