TL, does this now make sense?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
MJK or Dave, does this now make sense?

I realize that since i am not a mathmetician i cannot express my ides in away you and Dave would understand but i think that this picture is a closer reflection of your excellent modeling equations. And it looks like the SL is to small but i actually think i can open it up by angling all the line slightly so there is no paralell divider.

Tell me not to build it and i will continue with my half finished OB that still hasnt gotten drivers. But i truly beleive this what you meant.

Cheers :D

Attachments

• better.jpg
    better.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 159
purplepeople said:
You have no dimensions for the sealed chamber behind the mid. Did the volume just work out nicely for the driver?

:)ensen.

Ya i was lazy but the mid is 10 year old girl flat in a .18 cubic ft sealed. i can get that easily if i play with waffle board to make a complete chaos enclosure. There will be virtualy no standing waves that way. I purchased the XT wood drivers from vifa. should be here sometime next week.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.