How to wire a Ixos Gamma 7 bi-wire cable

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I recently aquired some IXOS Gamma 7 speaker cable. Details on this cable can be found at http://www.audioweb.com/Store/StoreItem.asp?storeitemid=1176

This cable used to be known as IXOS 6002 I believe. Anyhow, it has 7 conductors -- 4 are thinner conductors (about 14AWG) and 3 are thicker conductors (about 12AWG). The conductors are woven into a braid. I am trying to figure out the appropriate way to connect this cable in a bi-wire configuration. Which conductors should I use for the low-end and which for the high-end? Any help would be appreciated. I tried to contact the manufacturer but they have not returned my emails.

Thanks!

Never mind -- I'm an idiot! I received a response from the manufacturer minutes after I started this thread. After two weeks waiting for a response from them, I'd given up.

Turns out the cable only cosists of four conductors. The other three "wires" are actually passive "inductive cores" whatever that means. Sorry for the confusion!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.