Thrift Store: Omnidirectional

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Administrator
Joined 2004
Paid Member
Found these today. Needs new surrounds. Very interesting little driver. Very deep cone. Who has seen these before. What shall I do with them?

First pic

Attachments

• omni 1.jpg
    omni 1.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 475
Administrator
Joined 2004
Paid Member
How come everytime I find something neat at the thrift store you already have one (or two or ten for that matter) Have you been a Frugal-file (tm) all your life? Can I just shop at your place from now on? ;)

By the way, I'm looking for a set of 16 ohm Corals for a set of speakers I built a month and a half ago. Do you know where I might find them?

How are they coming Doctor Dave?
Also, I contacted the post office and it looks good for getting the tweeters for my newest creation today. Fingers crossed. Will post pics.

Cal

frugal-phile™
Joined 2001
Paid Member
Cal Weldon said:
[How come everytime I find something neat at the thrift store you already have one (or two or ten for that matter) Have you been a Frugal-file (tm) all your life? Can I just shop at your place from now on? ;)

You can shop here, but that doesn't mean stopping the role of "Rescue Ranger" in Surrey

By the way, I'm looking for a set of 16 ohm Corals for a set of speakers I built a month and a half ago. Do you know where I might find them?

I have 4. Won't be as cheap as your 1st pair :)

How are they coming Doctor Dave?

I'm on step 3... surrounds cleaned up nicely -- Fs & Q rose (both good things for you paricular ap -- taking impedance measures afer every major step)

dave

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.