proac response 2.5 clone 98%

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
yap another proac response 2.5 clone. :) this is third my 2.5 clone. they have original proac drivers inside (witch are available here) filters are home made with premium line components tricec inductors solen,audyn caps. it are troels v6 but with few minor changes. I found a a -3db in region in 3000-6000hz, too deepsounding. so make my 0.02$
very nice sounding two way design. not suitable for jaz but very enjoyable on chamber /clasic etc. feeeds with aleph 5 in biamping mode with easy.

any coments are welcome :)

Attachments

• p3050018.jpg
    p3050018.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 1,195
kazino21 said:
why don't they work well with jazz?

infortanutely they dont have subtile exact reproduction at topend. maybe problem in 2 way design.. hights are sweet and enjoyable with most of music, but fails in jazz. I have 3 way system based on much more expensive scan speak drivers(tweeter is 2905/9700) and this system lacks enjoyable sound but are much more detailedand natural sounding t top end. but it is not fear to compre theese two-diferent range.. response 2.5 indeed good speakers, but not for all music and sometimes not for anybody taste.

Can you share to me the 2.5 clone design (98%)
Thank you so much

elviukai said:
yap another proac response 2.5 clone. :) this is third my 2.5 clone. they have original proac drivers inside (witch are available here) filters are home made with premium line components tricec inductors solen,audyn caps. it are troels v6 but with few minor changes. I found a a -3db in region in 3000-6000hz, too deepsounding. so make my 0.02$
very nice sounding two way design. not suitable for jaz but very enjoyable on chamber /clasic etc. feeeds with aleph 5 in biamping mode with easy.

any coments are welcome :)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.